<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My heart goes out to all the people who are suffering in Asia, and to the people who are miles away from their loved ones and fear the worst. To the people who have lost ones close to them, I am grieving with you, and my heart aches when I see the suffering and the pain. I am praying for all of you, for those of you here who are unable to reach out to family in Asia, and for those in the affected areas, experiencing what no one should experience. I hope that you will be comforted in your grief and held during your pain.

I am praying for you.

======================================

Monetary donations are crucial at a time like this. Here are several of the organizations that work with governments and other humanitarian organizations to bring emergency relief to affected areas:

Canadian Red Cross | American Red Cross
Save The Children Canada | Save The Children
Unicef Canada | Unicef

The American Red Cross also accepts air miles donations.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?