<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Launching the Story of the Great Bedroom Makeover

As I had mentioned, rearranging the furniture in my room was one of the things I had planned for August. As plans go, this one was carried through. All I did was go through all the papers (ie applications, letters, brochures, notes) that I've accumulated, throw out most of them, pack the rest in boxes, then move the furniture around. No big purchases, no painting, no sweaty men in overalls. It was crazy, it was fun, it was backbreaking, it was dusty, it was one of the best things I've done in a long time. It was endless too. It took me, five, six weeks? I took pictures of the before, after and during, which I will post Whenever I Feel Like It.

Going through the contents of binders, shelves, and table tops, I came across a piece of paper with a poem I had written during the school year:

All this jazz
relax
listen to the tracks
refrain from action
it's only a fraction
of what we convey
the unsaid, the assumed
guessing all day


Directly below, presumably written immediately after:

if solubility is greater than 0.1M, salt is soluble.

Right. I wonder what I was supposed to be doing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?