<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

During the last two weeks of summer, I decided to see a couple of movies. I saw the following, in no particular order:

Big Fish
Collateral
When Sally Met Harry (go ahead, laugh at me)
Lost in Translation
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (alright, I'm a loser, okay?)
Le Divorce
Love Actually
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (I held my shit together during the movie, but was a little freaked walking the 1.2 meters to my bathroom at night)


----

As I checked out Love Actually, the guy behind the counter said, "Love Actually. It's a great movie. I can't believe I'm admitting that."

On another note, they have little Spongebob halloween candy holders in Rogers, as well as Spongebob candy with a choice of several different facial expressions. Screw tuition, I'm going to spend all my money on Spongebob candy.

I'm a sucker for romantic comedies. I can't believe I'm admitting that.

----

Trips to the video store were interesting. While renting Lost in Translation and two others, I wore my 'Science and Engineering for Kids' tshirt, because I had volunteered for the camp a few summers back and because I had nothing else to wear. At the cash register, the woman behind the counter saw my shirt and asked me if I was in engineering - I am. Engineering has a disproportionate number of guys, she said. I nodded and smiled, because I had just brushed my teeth. I love men, she continued. Nod and smile, nod and smile. She handed back my card, and I prepared to leave. However, she kept on talking, so I lingered beside the counter. She carried on about the boys in engineering, how they date outside their faculty, which was great for her, because she would never go into engineering. Anyway, she said. She wished me luck, or something alongs the lines of that, and said that university is awesome. I walked out into the heat holding on to my videos, smiling and shaking my head.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?