<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

It's one thing to go camping, grope blindly in the dark for everything, play lots and lots of frisbee, show everyone you meet the insect bites on your leg, get the urge to urinate as soon as you've settled in your sleeping bag, and forget all about basic hygiene, but it's another thing to do that with people you are fond of. For the record, I am very fond of the people I went camping with. It may seem otherwise sometimes, because I am a mean and sarcastic person, but really, I love them all. I would go for sushi with them any day.

Note: Someone mentioned that you cannot tell who went on the camping trip from my pictures. I am aware of that. I figured that people would not want their faces shown on a site that is frequented by people who got here from google searches for "Lindsay Lohan's boobs", "braces are ugly", and "avocado skincare products".





We had fabulous cooks, who not only made the best sausages I have ever tasted in my life, but also created a drink out of concentrated orange juice, water, and the ingredient you see in the picture. That drink became the love of my life. I still dream about it every night. One of the guys in the group brought little wine glasses which made the experience all the more exciting.


Behold the trees. I love trees.


A Picture Of A Flower That Did Not Turn Out So Well.








The electric pump was loud, and it didn't work very well. We eventually turned to the primitive foot pump for inflating and leg firming.


Hot damn.


Home Sweet Home. This tent belongs to my lovely friend Carol and it's awesome because you can stand up in it. Unfortanately, we discovered too late that it can not hold us all, so Carol had to sleep in the suv. I hope she wasn't too uncomfortable. On the bright side, we had lots of bugs in the tent, and the night was punctured periodically by my shrieks.


My awesome friends lent me an air mattress for the trip, saving my prematurely aging back from further damage. It even came with a pillow. I mean, how cool is that?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?