<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 03, 2004

I've always rolled my eyes at popscicles with two popsicle sticks. Are some people unable to hold on to it with just one piece of wood? Are we supposed to split it and offer one to our crushes? How nauseating. Besides, once you split it, it's too small to enjoy.

Today I realized the sheer brilliance of 'double' popsicles. My family purchased a box, and though I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor, it was in my fridge, less than five meters away, so I helped myself. I split it, never to be seen holding on to two sticks, and finished one in no time. My natural responce was 'oh man, it's done already. I really want another one'. And by golly, there was another one right in front of me! I felt so happy, and quickly ate the other one. So that's what they're for.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?