<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

This site has been receiving an unusually large amount of attention lately. That fact makes me a little uneasy because it means that I have either misdirected google searchers into believing that this site is actually about avocados, or that I have actual, living, faithful readers who expect me to update once in a while. I doubt I can please either crowd. The second group is a little better off, for their patience is usually rewarded with explosive posts dating back several weeks. That is because I would write, then save as draft, then write another one, save, et cetera, then publish as one big pile. Don't ask why. I don't know. Having readers leads to another question. Why would anybody want to waste their time reading my blog? I read many blogs in order to avoid more important tasks, but those blogs are interesting, unlike mine. I know of one reader, whose name starts with a P, but she's crazy anyway, so I won't question her. Anyways.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?