<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

I spent all of the past two days disinfecting my computer. I spent hours on the phone with four technical assistants in India (one at a time), and scanned my computer for 7 different viruses. Needless to say, I'm going a little blind.

The teacher's union might be striking tomorrow, but nobody is sure if the schools will be open. The School Board's website annouces that there will be no school tomorrow, but the news, which is more recent, claims there will be school. Normally I wouldn't care - I don't mind school, I don't mind staying home - but since a mock provincial exam is scheduled for Monday afternoon, a strike will mean moving the exam to Wednesday afternoon. On Wednesday morning, I am writing a four hour AP calculus exam. Now, I am not one to complain, but having to write tests approximately 7 hours straight (with a half an hour lunch break in between) is not what I would call the key to successful results.

My dad just came downstairs to tell me a 'tentative agreement' has been reached. So I better stay tuned. It strikes me (no pun intended) as odd that people are trying to make decisions late Sunday night. In any case, we'll see what happens!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?