<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I was walking to the bus stop today when a girl walking in the opposite direction said to her friend, "Like the girl in front of us." After they walked by me, I turned around to see who they were talking about, but there was nobody behind me, so it must have been me they were referring to. This led to many guesses:

My brother's girlfriend has black hair like the girl in front of us.
I hate people who wear a vest with a fleece, like the girl in front of us.
I looked so dead the other day, just like the girl in front of us.
She was smiling for no reason, like the girl in front of us.
She was walking towards us, like the girl in front of us.
She was a girl, like the girl in front of us.

Any other guesses?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?