<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

Recently, people have found my site through google searches for "arithmetic sequence"+ exciting and braces are ugly. Some people have such odd fascinations. The first person - the one who finds arithmetic sequences 'exciting' - has yet to learn about geometric sequences. I expect google searches for "geometric sequence + MIND BLOWING" in the near future. Sequences rock my socks. Speaking of socks, a humanities teacher I once had wore musical socks. She even turned it on once for us. It played 'Silent Night". It was a little disturbing.

Okay, Mr/Mrs Braces Are Ugly, what are you looking for? What do you want? Trying to find similar pea-brains with a dislike for orthondontic treatment? I bet you were so jealous of friends who had their teeth corrected to perfection that you've tried to make braces using aluminum foil and coat-hanger wire. Sucker.

I have been told that for an extra fee, you can have your braces erased in professional school photographs. Why would anybody want to do that?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?